We are looking for a new Yacht Manager to join our company. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Yacht Manager will serve as an integral part of G-Yachts team and deliver the high standards that go along with G-Yachts’ policy, providing 24/7 assistance to our clients. The position is based in our Monaco office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible of a fleet of yachts under management in their daily duties.
• Provide the principal point of contact for the Yacht Crew/Owner
• Operational Management of a fleet of yachts
• Technical Management
• Crew Management
• Certification (Statutory and Class) and Insurance
• Accounts and Finance (Review invoices, submit fund requests to Owners etc.) with the support of the
Accounts team if the area of expertise is required.
• Safety Management - ISM & ISPS
• Participation in the Emergency Response Team
• Prepare Monthly Management Reports
• Assisting to obtain new management business and cross-selling all G-YACHTS services
• Any other task reasonably requested
Undertake any other tasks/duties that are not specified above, as directed by the person you report to.
• Fluent in English, French is a plus
• High-level of written and verbal communication skills
• IT skills (Outlook, MS Office Package, PDF creator)
• Good organizational skills
• High attention to detail and deadlines
• Able to prioritise and multi-task
• Able to maintain high level of discretion
• Team player
• Salary will be discussed and decided depending on skills and qualifications
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Envoyer votre CV à